A lot of people focus on too many superficial qualities that attract women.
What really attracts women, on a deeper level, is a man’s personality and certain MASCULINE character traits that he embodies.
Even though some women may find looks, money, status, intellect, fame, talent, success, good pedigree, fitness and so on attractive – neither of those things are a must when it comes to being successful with women. All these things are just bonuses, nothing more!
Here are the character traits that the vast majority of women find overwhelmingly attractive. Credit for a big part of this list and inspiration goes to Reddit user:
- Confidence – When you’re cocky to the point of being brazen – instead of being timid, meek, insecure and passive.
- Boundaries – When you have clear boundaries. No woman in her right mind will ever respect a man who lacks clearly defined boundaries and who she can walk all over!
- Dominance – When you can command respect with social, intellectual, emotional, and physical power, versus putting women on pedestals and acting subservient.
- Indifference – When you can remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others think and say about you, instead of being supplicative, overly-attentive, aiming to please, etc.
- Directness and Decisiveness – When you can say what’s on your mind and have full clarity about what you want from others, versus faffing and meekly tiptoeing about, not being clear.
- Entitlement – When you can feel unconstrained to take or demand what you want, instead of always feeling unworthy and less than others.
- Excitement – When you can take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life, breaking out of your comfort zone, instead of always seeking comfort and security.
- Self-Reliance – When you know that you can deal with any problem that comes your way. Not running away from your problems.
- Security – When you aren’t controlling, mistrustful, uncertain, or jealous
- Leadership – When you can lead yourself and others to reach various life goals, versus passiveness and being uninspired. When you can lead by example, not with orders.
- Masculinity – When you are courageous and have the discipline to engage and employ one’s strength when inwardly tempted to run away and hide. When you can exude a rugged and controlled mannerism, instead of a soft, caring feminine energy.
- Menacing – When you can show a disagreeable and dangerous vibe, as opposed to always being friendly and harmless.
- Freedom and Selfishness – When you have a hint of the rebel’s attitude and can say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused, instead of always conforming and attending to others.
- Mysterious and Unpredictable – When you embody several contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity, instead of always being boring and predictable.
- Transparency – As a contrast to being mysterious, you can be open about yourself. When you don’t play games and are comfortable with vulnerability.
- Sex-Positive – When you don’t just or shame women who are open about sex. When you don’t hold sexist double standards.
- Teasing – When you know how to playfully disrespect women, intentionally ruffling their feathers, provoking them instead of trying to put them at ease. Having the ability to not take women and the situation too seriously.
- Humor – When you have a well-developed personality and can make people laugh. Women truly appreciate men who can make them laugh and laugh at themselves, too.
- Ambition – Women passionately respect guys who aim for the better things in life, who aren’t stagnant and stuck in their comfort zone. Who have goals and strive to achieve something greater than mediocrity and simple existence. The fact that you will work hard to get what you want and help those close to you do the same thing.
- Passion – Have you ever listened to someone speak passionately about something and you became totally unaware of what was going on around you, lost track of time, and became absorbed by their presence? Passionate guys command attention, and also drive women crazy, in a good way.
- Authenticity – When you represent your true nature or beliefs and don’t pretend to like things that you don’t like, or feign interest in things that are not interesting to you, just to try to impress other people.
Finally, it’s not about having ALL of these attributes to become attractive. Because having all of them is nearly impossible and only very few people are like this. However, it’s very important to understand that all of these character traits are extremely attractive to women. And the more of these traits you embody, the more attractive you become.
So, strive to attain as many as you can and see how women start to treat you differently and become significantly more attracted to you.
And guess what? Bad boys embody many or even most of these traits and subconsciously show them: Why do Women like Bad Boys and Don’t Respect Nice Guys?
While there are some other minor traits, these are the main ones that women find irresistible.
[createButton color=”green” text=”Click Here to Learn How to Consistently Get Laid On The First Date” link=”https://www.saulisdating.com” title=”How to consistently get laid on the first date” target=”_blank” style=”blockcenter” rounded=”true” ]
A guy who has developed many or most of these character traits will always be extremely attractive to women, no matter what else he has going on in his life.
However, all these do is create attraction – they do not guarantee a successful relationship, marriage or anything else.
For that, you need things like compassion, kindness, dependability, honesty, trustworthiness, vulnerability, authenticity and caring. And most importantly – COMPATIBILITY!
If you want help on how to develop these character traits, then sign up for my free newsletter, where you will get a full course on how to get them handled once and for all!
If you want to learn how to develop these traits, become successful with women, and get your love life handled – it’s all in my book at http://www.saulisdating.com
So what about you, personally? Which of these character traits do you embody, and which do you lack? Which are the ones that you’d like to develop the most, and what’s stopping you?
Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments and I’ll give you some feedback on how to get past your sticking points!